Clutch Bag Party Long Design With Satin Evening Chain Wedding And Flower Handbag Red Short A Purse tExqH4WWw
OBJECTIVE To document the existence and prevalence of adolescent-generated diabetes management techniques.
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS One hundred forty-four adolescents completed the confidential questionnaire developed for this study. Glycohemo-globin was also obtained for each individual.
RESULTS Within the 10 days before their clinic visit, many adolescents admitted to engaging in various mismanagement behaviors, with 25% admitting to missing shots. Parents tend to underestimate adolescent mismanagement. Missing shots was significantly related to poor control (P < 0.01). Older adolescents engaged in more mismanagement than their younger cohorts (P < 0.001). The questionnaire factored into two subscales: blatant mismanagement and faking.
CONCLUSIONS This study shows the importance of recognizing the prevalence of mismanagement among adolescents.
- Received June 22, 1992.
- Party Long A Purse Bag Evening Flower And Satin Chain With Handbag Wedding Clutch Short Design Red Revision receivedAugust 18, 1994.
- Accepted August 18, 1994.
- Copyright © 1995 by the American Diabetes Association
Log in using your username and password
Short Purse Party Clutch Satin And Handbag Chain Bag Wedding Evening A Flower Red Long Design With We recommend
- Diabetes Self-Management in a Community Health Center: Improving Health Behaviors and Clinical Outcomes for Underserved Patients
- Patient Activation: A Primary Care Tool to Tackle Overweight and Obesity
- Hyperglycemia in the Hospitalized Patient
- End-Stage Renal Disease Increases Rates of Adverse Glucose Events When Treating Diabetic Ketoacidosis or Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
- Injecting Insulin: Taking shots safely, correctly, and with little or no pain
- Asthma Linked to Poor Glycemic Control in Diabetic Children
- Pre-Diabetes Prevalent Among U.S. Teens
- Evaluate a Family Behavioral Intervention for Diabetes
- Association of diabetes with tooth loss in Hispanic/Latino adults: findings from the Hispanic Community Health Study/Study of Latinos
- Appointment manager boosts retention after switch to adult diabetes care